Monday, August 29, 2011

Txt2day Helps Out During Hurricane Irene

This site/your service is GREAT. Got hit by Hurricane Irene, and discovered I left my cell phone power cord elsewhere (when I got home from evading the worst of storm).Discovered my cheap home phone is fried, and knew I needed to text a few people who do not man their computers second by second. Love that this exists!
I tried to use Yahoo, but I couldn't, since I don't know how, and though it says "test message" on the mail site, one has to sign out to get chat, and then magically get back to mail. OY, Anyway- thanks thanks thanks! I am telling everyone about you!

SD

4 comments:

Admin said...

Thanks for sharing with us.

Mohsin SMS

Push Daddy said...

Text Advertising is the newest and and most direct form of advertising today because of its direct link to cell phone carriers, which makes up nearly 85% of the country's population.

Gainesville text message advertising

grilly sutrisna said...

Unlimited SMS to United States
Unlimited SMS Sending to United States
Unlimited SMS to CANADA
Unlimited SMS Sending to CANADA

Dinah Bee Menil said...

thanks for sharing you thoughts with us this is the power of Free Text Messaging Onlinet , it reach out people in any place.